SELLING! Imported Contact Lens at a reasonable price! Click the link below!

I`m initially blown away by your presence... =)

Monday, June 21, 2010

TODAY IS MY FIRST DAY AS AN ADULT =)

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Okay, no debuts nor festive celebrations for my 18th today. Just spent it at home. Hahaha, but it doesn't matter though. The most important thing is I celebrated it with my family which is my mom and dad. Ate yummy spaghetti and ice cream! I also munched lechon manok! OHYEAAAAH! And oh, gulped some shots of San Mig Lights too. >P

I'm so happy because lots of people remembered my very special day today, and that includes my cousin Kuya Iano! But there's something odd... NO ONE in my REAL-LIFE friends remembered my debut. Ouch. ;( But then, I don't give a damn anymore. I think, they're just ya know... WALANG KWENTA. ü The good thing is I still have friends (and a cousin) here who managed to greet me. That is so sweeeeeeeeet. :)

Any, I took some pics of myself for my 18th b-day today. Here are my 3 out of 12 pics while having my "pictorial" at home. My apologies if I look murdered with those three images. ;P



I made that "Legally 18" sign while I was in my room. ;D


I made that "Legally 18" while I was in my room. ;D


hmmmm....

2 comments:

  1. Belated happy birthday! I'm sorry late, ngaun lang naka-visit ng Blogspot eh. Anyway, "pwede ka na manuod ng bold sa sinehan..." HAHAHAHA! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you Nicx? No blog updates for 2011? Hehe. Hope your fine. If you need someone to talk to, PM me via ttalk. Or better yet, SMS me. :)

    mwah!

    ReplyDelete