SELLING! Imported Contact Lens at a reasonable price! Click the link below!

I`m initially blown away by your presence... =)

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My 18th Gratitude Message (Part 1)

I would like to grab this opportunity to thank all the people who made my life wonderful before I hit my 18 years of age. This would be a 4-part special and I hope you would finish reading this til the last post. =)

So here they are...

1. For those people who helped, supported and trusted me in every way they can...


I thank these people because they are my avid fans (feeling celebrity eh ;P) that always boosts me up whenever I feel tired or discouraged in whatever thing I do. You give me strength as always... I realized, you are even MORE effective than my regular intake of Enervon and Milo.

2. To all my mentors...


To all my mentors, tutors, teachers and instructors from past to the present times, I give you my 2-finger salute. I thank you for the patience, the time and the knowledge you imparted me. I promise to make you ALL proud of each and every achievement I could ever achieve in my life.

3. For all the boys out there who became a part of my life...
*sneers*

You may find it JOLOGS or CORNY but I also thank these fellas because for once, they came into my world whether it was just a simple crush or the so-called thing, "fling" (I never really had a long-time boyfie tough. LOLSSSSSS). I won't mention names anymore and you know who you are. Haha! I hope you are all happy in your lives now and I wish you all the best!

4. For those people who dislike me...


Yes, I also thank those who dislike me. Why? Because if not for them, I am not what I am today -- a strong and fiery kind of girl. In other words, they made me become more of a FIGHTER which is one thing that I can say is one of my greatest assets... I never thought that I can still be caught standing despite all the rude comments, backstabs, bullies and even discrimination I encountered from my past. But then you know, I don't give a damn. If that's your happiness, I'm not a KJ much to stop you from that. :P You made me face and conquer my fears so I love you so much!:D As the saying goes, "If someone throws you a stone, kill them with LOVE" Very much inspiring!

5. For those people who served as my inspiration...

Inspiration had always played a big part in my whole existence coz I won't be able to accomplish my tasks without inspiration... Or rather, without THEM. My family, friends and even the great avatar such as Albert Einstein who failed a lot of times and was even considered an airhead for once. But still, he manages to stand up once again for every stumbles that came his way. He didn't mind these. He just did his stuff no matter what. And look at him now... one of the world's geniuses! BRILLIANT!


...to be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment