SELLING! Imported Contact Lens at a reasonable price! Click the link below!

I`m initially blown away by your presence... =)

Sunday, June 20, 2010

My 18th Gratitude Message (Finale)

16. My mom, Oliva V. Xerez-Burgos...

Next in line is my mom. We have this "Tom and Jerry" lifestyle because ver since, we always argue and have different views in certain stuff. But what I had always admired with my mom is she's very self-sacrificing, loving and caring... I may have been harsh or a bit pasaway to her but you know, I'm really happy to have a mom like her. I won't be born here in this world without her so I owe my mom a lot...

Message to mom:
Words are not enough to say
Thank You to a wonderful mom like you. I always pray for your good health and happiness to our Lord Almighty... Mom, I rarely get verbal with my feelings to you but I wanna tell you that I'm really sorry for all the stuff I may have done in the past that had hurt you... I love you very much.

17. My dad, Rafael R. Xerez-Burgos...

After mom, I would like to thank my dad. Just like my mom, he is extremely self-sacrificing, loving and caring. Everything he does is for the sake of me and my mom. That's how he loves us dearly. Dad has also been my guide, my inspiration and best friend (aside from Lyra). He is always there to listen and understand me wwith his whole heart. He's the kindest person I had ever saw in my life... I can't even imagine a life without my dad. It'll surely by lonely coz hew always bring out the color in my life. I am not what I am today without my father's guidance to which I absolutely appreciate most with my dad ever since I was a kid.

Message to dad: I will never forget our bonding moments together. From "ears" to "pa-chleep" (pa-sleep) times... I would like to extend my gratitude greetings to the best dad of the world. I'm sorry also for all the wrong things I have done to you. Just wanna let you know that You are my dream father and I love you very much!

17. To God Almighty...

And last but not the least, I wanna thank God. He is always there to shower us life's greatest blessings. If not for him, I won't be able to see the beauty of each corner of this world and meet all the people who had been so dear to my heart like my family, friends and loved ones... Many times, I may have blamed you for all the problems that came into my life but I realized that these are just challenges I have to surpass in order to have a stronger and tighter faith in You. All of me and my family's hardships, I lift them up to You. I know you will never leave us behind hanging just like this because you are indeed, a very loving and selfless God. Again, thank you so much for everything I have here. I appreciate it so much. Praise the Lord!



------




"These are the people who became special to Pia Nicole Viloria Xerez-Burgos. These creations of God always make me smile whenever I feel doomed or what. They had always reminded me to 'keep going!' despite all the mess around me.
They are my energy pill - my source of strength.
"



I might not have the lovely debut of my dreams and honestly speaking, I feel bad because of this... But you know what I've realized back then? It doesn't really matter if a girl would have a debut or not. IT IS NOT A REQUIREMENT THOUGH.
What matters most is I was given this chance to thank all the special people in my life even by just the use of this handy dandy blog of mine. This already gives me a sense of joy and contentment in my soul...

As I bid my 17 years of age goodbye, I am now entering a new phase in my life which is Adulthood. Whatever it is that I have learned in my childhood days, I will apply it as a responsible adult of our society... That is my vow to you. I'll do my best not to fail you guys with all of my heart even if there are problems, sadness, frustrations, fears, misunderstandings and loss that might come my way. As my blog quote says,
"You may see me stumble, but you will NEVER see me fall... I am strong. I am a FIGHTER."

Thank you for reading this long, long thanksgiving message of mine, my friend! I super jejemon appreciate it. :P I'll be ending this now... For the nth time, Thank you very much and may God bless us all! >:D< :-*


***


Cheers for the newly-debutant of the century,
Pia Nicole Viloria Xerez-Burgos!!!


^ang weird ah, parang binabati ko ang sarili ko. =))




PS: Forgive me if you spot some typos. I'm rushing na din kasi eh. Imagine, I have to finish this a few hours before my birthday. PIZ YO. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment