SELLING! Imported Contact Lens at a reasonable price! Click the link below!

I`m initially blown away by your presence... =)

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My 18th Gratitude Message (Part 2)

6. My teentalk friends...

Yeap! I also like to thank all my online buddies. Why? Whenever I feel bad on the reality of my life, it was always THEM whom I had always run to... I had joined numerous clans and forums in the net for the past two years (like Luna and even Kissables) but it was only the TEENTALK community that is the most remarkable. A-list and Intelligentalkers (and the latest, the Bloggistas) are my all-time faves. In A-list, I met these hotties:

  • Lica Fernandez, my ex-batchmate in AA/friend, who had always been there for me since we were still in Media Club when we were still in Grade 5 or Grade 6? Haha, can't remember anymore. :P
  • Thea Gagalang, aka Kgands, who had always been there to listen to me and my rants. =))
  • Jona Fernandez (she's not related to Lica ok? haha), aka Partyf, whom I had always share random thoughts.
  • And the others: Abby, Linette, Nikki, Jhajha, Nikka, Nikka, Jha, Pierru, Steffie, Cass (who quitted just recently), thank you very much! You guys are the best!!! :D

For my Intelligentalkers family, I got...

  • Janna Aika Deja, aka Clownie, super duper I love youuuu! xD Our bonding and kulitan moments are the best! Hope you won't forget me even though you're already in college. :)
  • Liz, aka my Boss, thanks for being my "ate" and for everything. I will take care of your clan, so thou shall not worry... Please maging active ka na! IMYSM! >:D<
  • Raven, is there anything I could ever say to you?! LOL. JK. It might sound gory but I thank you for every advice you gave me... I just want you to know that you are BI. >:P
  • And the others: Telle, Marla... (can't name you one by one anymore... you know who you are!), thanks for everything! I'm happy and proud to belong in this clan ever since. :)

And these great people too: Jett, Erin, Chryselle, Alyce, Kate, Claire, Tinstar, Clang... WAAAAAH!! Like Intels, I can't name you one by one anymore. LOL. But you know who you are. I really, really appreciate your presence like crazy. You girls rock, baby! \m/

^PS: Ngayon ko lang narealize, ang haba pala nitong number na to. :))

7. My Assumption Antipolo Family...


To all the administrators, teachers, parents and to all my friends I left there, thank you so much! Though I'm no longer studying there for quite some time already, you always gave me the reason to be proud of you. The school... The people... The education you provide... all these are truly INCOMPARABLE.

I would also like to mention Mrs. Norma Aguilos, AA's Administrative Coordinator. For all the understanding and kind considerations you had given me and my family during my studying years in this good school, you made me realize that even though your'e one of the "big bosses", you have the heart to listen... I really appreciate that. Thank you very much po...

My nine-year stay in AA pastures is one hell of an experience. I even consider it IMPOSSIBLE to forget EVERYTHING I had ever experienced here since I was still in Prep. I might have encountered sad, disappointing, tough and heartbreaking times there but what matters most is these experiences lead me as the person I was just only dreaming about -- a woman of faith, a woman of action.

Well... I guess the saying's right.


“Once an Assumptionista, ALWAYS an Assumptionista”

8. My Alma Mater,
SPI SYSTEMS COLLEGES family...


Tatagalugin ko na ha. :D Ako ay labis na nagpapasalamat sa inyong lahat ng aking mga naging guro, kaibigan (kahit marami din sa kanila ay mas bata at mga bata pa talaga sa akin) at kaakibat sa mga panahong nagaaral pa ako riyan. Masasabi kong ako'y nasa pinakamasayang bahagi ng aking pamumuhay noong mga panahong nagaaral pako diyan... Sana sa paglago ng paaralang ito sa taong ito at sa darating pang mga schoolyear ay hindi niyo ako makalimutan. I served the school with honor. Ako'y naging President ng Student Council noong ako'y 4th year pa at masaya kong pinagsilbihan ang school na ito kahit na unti lang ang mga mag-aaral dito. Just wanna let you know that the former rep of this school misses you so much already... I'll even miss Kangki's Corner, the whole of Lores Country Plaza and that includes Waffles, TBH, Ever Supermarket, Ministop, Jollibee, Pan de Manila, and even Mystical Dragon. :P

Masaya ako dito dahil dito natagpuan ko ang aking sarili at napatunayan na may talents at abilities akong maipagmamalaki sa aking pagkatao... Basta eto lang ang masasabi ko, "AD MAJOREM DEI GLORIAM!"
*we have the same school thrust as Ateneo's, btw. :D

9. To my REAL-LIFE friends...

Ang dami niyo! Hahaha! Sorry kung hindi ko na mababanggit yung iba ha. xD I want you to know that I'm happy to have friends like you guys. I might seem weird, crazy, snob and childish but then I realized that these are my assets... That is what composes Pia Nicole in reality and I'm proud of that. *wink!* NAKS, PANG-SLAMBOOK ANG SAGOT! =)) Rosette, Racelle, Christine, Rossaine, Claudine, Reyea, Lady, Alia, Jaycelle, Aimee, Yna and a lot more... :P Sana di niyo ako makalimutan ha? Thanks ng marami!

And to my bluey-slash-bestie, Lyra, I love you so much!! Yer the best! :D Thanks for everything. I owe you a lot. Even I'm already 18, Nunca Te Olvidamos. Di kita makakalimutan EVER! You were the only one from my friends who who is "nagmamalasakit" to me, to which I boldly appreciate. Sorry for the times I've done something that might hurt your feelings. Always remember that I'm just here for you no matter what. Study hard! *super beso*

10. Ms. Amabelle M. Deloverges...

Ms. Belle's my English teacher/2nd-year adviser/Highschool Coordinator/confidant/second mom in school. She saw me laugh... Saw me cry.. Saw me at my best. And I thank you Ang dami niyo! Hahaha! Sorry kung hindi ko na mababanggit yung iba ha. xD I want you to know that I thank you for everything. You are so kind and I promise that I will never forget what you've told me during my 3-year stay in SPI. *hugs*


...to be continued.

1 comment:

  1. Guilty as a charged. :(
    Sorry for not greeting you on your 18th bday. I think I was not able to text you. Did raven greet you? Oh shocks. Let's make it up this 2011. :D

    ReplyDelete