SELLING! Imported Contact Lens at a reasonable price! Click the link below!

I`m initially blown away by your presence... =)

Friday, June 18, 2010

My 18th Gratitude Message (Part 3)

11. My Godparents: Mr. Ricardo Xerez-Burgos Jr., Mr. Renato Xerez-Burgos, Mrs. Regina Xerez-Burgos, Mr. Alfonso Ballesca, Mrs. Lydia Villacrusis and Mr. Mari Kaimo (though he already changed his religion)

As of now, those are the only people I know who are my Godparents. But anyway, I would like to thank you coz you give what makes me happy. I absolutely appreciate it! But ya know, it's the thought that counts. Nothing more is essential than that. :)

12. My Viloria relatives...

I never had the chance to get to know you guys but I still wanna thank you because you are nice people and you always lend a hand whenever our family needs to. I can really see that Filipino attitude of kindness and hospitality in you. *hands down*

13. My Xerez-Burgos relatives...

I'm grateful to have you as my relatives. I'm always happy to bond with you, may it be simple gatherings to festive occasions. I'm really looking forward to our upcoming XB reunion this July coz I really want to meet the rest of the gang already! Haha! Rock on, XB's! Yeaaaaaaaah! B)

14. My late Grandparents- Mr. Ricardo Xerez-Burgos Sr. and Mrs. Estela Xerez-Burgos...

June 21 is not just my plain birthday but also the 3rd year death anniversary of my Bita. I'm grateful to have you as my Abuelita and Abuelito. SUPER. Though you're already in heaven, I still wanna give my heartfelt thanks to you because of all the stuff, knowledge and wisdom you gave me. You had always been one of my grandest inspiration in every aspect of my life and I totally appreciate it very much. I wanna shout out that: You are the greatest grandparents in the world!!! I love you very much! Nunca Te Olvidamos...

15. Myself...

I never expected that I'll be able to reach this far. My life is like from "loserville" to "winnerville"... Before, I thought that I was a weirdo, a freak, and yeah...a loser. I didn't believe in myself. But later that I realized, I'm not. Certainly, I'm not. I discovered that I have a potential... I discovered that I also have talents and abilities.... And I even discovered that I'm also a BORN LEADER (I experienced being the President of our school in our Student Council). Is this what you called a LOSER?? Hah! Nah.. :) I am happy and proud of myself because I'm an ACHIEVER. Well, not just an ACHIEVER in my studies but also in my personality, spirituality and life... I thank myself because I had the guts to pursue whatever dream I have in mind which lead me to a fiery Pia Nicole Viloria Xerez-Burgos- The ultimate FIGHTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment