SELLING! Imported Contact Lens at a reasonable price! Click the link below!

I`m initially blown away by your presence... =)

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Yesterday was a Jaw-dropper. An Unbelievable History!

I was really ecstatic yesterday night because of all the good things that flowed unto me. Mom went to our school to settle some stuff there as regard to my schooling last SY 2009-2010. I noticed that there was a long brown envelope on top of the radio in our living room. Obviously, mom brought it home the time she was in school. It really caught my attention and the time I was about to get it, dad immediately got it and threw it in my room and said to himself or to my mom, "Hayaan mong magkulong yan sa kwarto niya pag nakita niya 'to." I didn't understand why he did and said such. I thought it was just an ordinary envelope with some school documents in there so why should I make a big fuss out of it, right? But I was wrong. It wasn't just the usual envelope with some papers inside! The moment I took a peek inside, I saw the words "UP" and "Los Baños" inside and some degree courses that branch offered. Curious, I brought out all the stuff inside (which were some papers and TWO royal-blue coated cardboard that indicates that there is something special inside) and instantly grabbed the paper I was reading with the words "UP" and "Los Baños". It was only later that I realized that it was an UPCAT Application Form for AY 2010-2011. Holy Cow! I can't believe it! I never expected this from my school!!! I was jumping for joy that time in my room and went into further reading on that form (I am this joyous because I never had the opportunity to take the UPCAT during my senior year). I texted two of my UP friends and gave me soulful advices about this. I'll consider what Jona told me that I shouldn't go for Diliman-Manila campus because the fight is pretty tough there. It was even stated in the form. She suggested that I must go for UP Los Baños as my second choice of campus aside from making UP Diliman/Manila campus as my first choice. It's also surefire way to get in to UP and she has a point. I'll take that. =) I just hope that my F137 would already be settled (and I do believe that it is settled alreadyü) because that is also one of the killer requirements in the UPCAT, aside from the form itself. I know God will help us with this...

Next is the TWO royal-blue special papers I took out from the envelope a while ago. It reads:
President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo
Award of Outstanding Achievement

It was two pieces because one is for Student Leadership ('coz I was the President of the Student Council last schoolyear) and the other one is Skills Development and Entrepreneurship. Again, I didn't expect that my school would give me this because the educational standards of our school is quite poor. To be able to receive this kind of award, you must be able a graduate of a good school, isn't it? This should be given on th day of our Commencement Exercises last March but due to some reasons that I don't know, it wasn't given to me on the day of our graduation. I'm sorry to tell this but the truth is, that's how RUBBISH the standards and administration of the people who have a position in our school. Always late and always delayed. Total crap. Anyway, better late than never.

And lastly, I was happy (and super KILIG!) because I had a chitchat @teentalk with Martin Del Rosario; one of the Candy Cuties. The teentalkers who joined the chatroom had a fancy conversation with him, including me. =P I don't find him handsome nor cute at first. He's totally NOT my type. But the time I saw him there in the chatroom (there was a live streaming ongoing), I was mesmerized by his good looks!! OMG. I automatically find him cute and charming. hahahaha! He is also the blockmate of Jona in UP, btw. LOLS. I was actually "nambabara" the moment I was in the chatroom and saying crazy stuff to him already while others are having kilig sessions with him. I won't elaborate it to you anymore one by one coz it's a wee bit long. :)) Oh wait. I'll speak in tagalog already, okay? HAHAHAHA. Medyo naaasar nako kasi hindi ako napapansin ni Martin (I don't even know that he knows that I am existing in the room) sa kinadami-dami ng teentalkers na nandun. He was already flooded by messages by them. E my day is making "layas" me na sa laptop kasi he will use it na... Tama ang timing ko! Na-enter ko yung message na yun sa oras na wala masyadong nagse-send sa kanya ng messages (maybe one or two lang pero walang kwenta naman ata yung pinagsasabi nila, hahaha)! I frankly said to him,
"martin! please greet me before i leave! pinapalayas nako sa laptop eh. :))"
Surprisingly, he wrote my name!!! SHIT. He said:
"nicole"
And I was super KILIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG TO THE BONES!!! Wahahaha! I wanna melt. xD Sabi ko nga sa dad ko, "WAAAAH! Maagang pabirthday gift na to sakin!" haha, that's how crazy and wild I get when I'm crushin' someone. Harhar.

No comments:

Post a Comment