SELLING! Imported Contact Lens at a reasonable price! Click the link below!

I`m initially blown away by your presence... =)

Saturday, May 15, 2010

A blessed, blessed day!

It's a blessed Sunday today, honey. I fell asleep a while ago after my yummy breakfast. And as I woke up, I went to my phone if there are messages for me. And there is! There is one quote there and it kinda struck me... in a good way. :)

The Lord hides EVERYTHING in NOTHING.

He hides a TREE in a SEED. He hides a KING in a SHEPHERD BOY. He hides a SAVIOR in a BABY.

Aren't you excited to see what HE's hiding in YOU? Be prepared for the BIG BLESSINGS that GOD will provide YOU in the coming days...

With this quote in hand, my faith in Him became stronger. Lately, I'm becoming less closer with God due to the myriad l problems . And thanks to this! I finally found my lost self. I was focusing too much in my problems that I failed to see the important things in life which is God whom I always ignored during those times... This reminds me of my all-time favorite movie, Patch Adams; specifically, the conversation of Hunter Patch Adams and Arthur Mendelson on the hands part...

Arthur Mendelson: How many fingers do you see?
Hunter Patch Adams: Four.
Arthur Mendelson: No no! Look beyond the fingers! Now tell me how many you see.


Arthur Mendelson: You're focusing on the problem. If you focus on the problem, you can't see the solution. Never focus on the problem!

Arthur's right. Never focus on the problem. Shame on me. That's just what I did. UGH. Butthen, it's never too late too realdize things. The good part is that I still came to the peak of realizing this stuff...AGAIN.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment