SELLING! Imported Contact Lens at a reasonable price! Click the link below!

I`m initially blown away by your presence... =)

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Nicole has this sick obssession with a gay. >:)

I was tumblr-ing over a week ago and I found someone there... For me, he's one hot cutie and yeah, my type of shit. :P So I followed him. To my surprise, he followed me too. So imagine how big my smile was. hahaha! I initially grabbed the opportunity to message him (I forgot what I told him EXACTLY but I do remember myself asking him a "gender" question) right away. Gahd! I'm so damn hoping that he wasn't. :| Days passed, still no reply... Probably, he's busy or what. I dunno. Then finally, one message popped in my dashboard as I was surfing along the same site. It was him!! Holy cow. He said, "Thank you so much! And yes ma'am, I'm gaaay. :D" Okay, I can still forgive him by calling me MA'AM. But Err. Did he just confirmed about his identity???! I wish I didn't asked him that anymore.. *sigh* So look at me now, busted.

But then I still continued my stalking. :)) As a matter of fact, I added him as a friend in FB. ;) And the good news is he added me as I checked my facebook just a while ago. Yeah rock. This is the fuckin chance man, this the fuckin chance! bwahahaha! But he said in his fb profile, "Don't flirt with me. Don't flirt with me. Don't flirt with me..." so that made me have a step back. But nowaaaaaaaaay. I'm one aggressive monster. LMAO. Once I like a guy (regardless of the gender), I'll still continue beating him around. hahaha! But no worries, I'm taking it slow. ;P The time he confimed my add, I deciced to comment him so I fired, "hi there! thanks for the add! :)" And omg!! He said, "Hahaha, no problem! :D" My reply, "I saw your fb in your tumblr so I hit it. lol:))" His message back? Hmm. He's quite boring o talk to. He just said, "
Hahaha, aw! Okaay. xD" What's a good reply? Hmm.. Okay, I'll be straight to the point. I'd like to be his friend. I'll tell him that. Oh God! This gives me the goosebumps. O_________o This is the first time I'm flirting with a gay. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment