SELLING! Imported Contact Lens at a reasonable price! Click the link below!

I`m initially blown away by your presence... =)

Monday, May 24, 2010

Me in Cebu? Tss...

Okay, dad's waiting for a phone call right now to confirm if he's gonna work there in Cebu already. This is a bunch of sacrifices for me. I am very close with my dad so much and then he'll go? ;( Ohwell, I think he doesn't want this thing to happen too. He's just doing this for our family's "survival" though... If I go with him, mom will, too. She can't be left alone here in Antipolo. And since the whole family's there, there is a big possibility that we might stay there for good (which I dreaded the most).

But then, I have decide. I'll stay here in Manila with mom. This is so painful-- to be away with someone you dearly love. Aw. Kapit sa patalim... KAPIT SA PATALIM. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment