SELLING! Imported Contact Lens at a reasonable price! Click the link below!

I`m initially blown away by your presence... =)

Sunday, May 2, 2010

For me, she has changed...

*NP: Love U - Howl, Fight the Bad Feeling - T-Max, Wish Ur My Love - T-Max*


"Change is the only permanent things in this world."

My Econ teacher was right. Change is the only constant stuff in this world. This is one sad truth about dear life... Now, I'm not quite used to what I'm seeing in her today.

Yes, she is still that bubbly, kindhearted girl but then I don't know.. Three's something fishy goin' on. She seems a bit strange with her actions nowadays. She's taking things too seriously; not just with her attitude but also of her thinking. I told her this last night and I do believe that she was really bothered by this thing I've told her.

As her best friend, I just want to be open with her. No secrets. Whatever it is that goes on with my heart, I just want to share it with her so that's what I did. I didn't have any idea that she'll react that way. Too sarcastic. :| I find this a wee bit "extreme" or OA much already. I began to think, ako pa ata ang nagkamali dahil sa sinabi ko sa kanya yung totoong saloobin kong ito. But then I realized, hindi naman. I was just sharing with her my own evaluation of her lately, right? Actually, I've noticed this thing happening ever since the start of her summer classes at a Review/Academic Center in her place. I tried to keep it from her but then, I can't take it anymore so it was only now that I spilled the beans...

Before, she's very studious and goal-oriented. Now, she's even MORE studious and even MORE goal-oriented to the extent that she said in her group message last night that if she had to choose between being the BEST STUDENT and BEST FRIEND, she said she'd rather choose being the BEST STUDENT. This had hurt me badly coz this gives me a hint... I'm not far more important, being one of her best friend, compared her studies. And I guess she's right. Her future is MORE of her priority than still pursuing this pointless friendship. >.< And maybe I should also think that way...
My studies is MORE important than having a best friend...TOO.

So, quits lang...

No comments:

Post a Comment