SELLING! Imported Contact Lens at a reasonable price! Click the link below!

I`m initially blown away by your presence... =)

Monday, May 17, 2010

From First Honorable Mention to Seller of Contact Lenses

I am a highschool graduate now and this is really one sad, sad truth about me today....

The smarty pants that people in our school refer to is now selling almighty contact lenses online. We need the money. So, no choice but to do this even though I might look silly or dumb in this kind of thingy... Sometimes, I feel so down ad humiliated by the very fact that I'm just a tindera nowadays. Well, can't help feeling that way. I'm not bragging but you know, I believe that I am one smart fellow and because of that, I am open to possibilities, isn't it? I can be studying law, engineering, accounting, or medicine (which has always been my passion) for college because of the wit I possess yet here I am, doing this?! UGH. This hurts me a lot. It's just so painful... I wish there's a genie out there to help me. But then, I think they only exist in fairytales... No things such as that in REALITY. But I came to realize that there is nothing for me to be ashamed of. So what if I am just a tindera nowadays? The important thing though is I have a decent career...

I believe I gave my all this summer already. I applied for a job in the gym and the city hall but was initially rejected. I'm so tired doing and feeling this. So this is my only hope, contact lenses... I'll invest here and hopefully, things might get okay as before.

.I believe in HOPE. I believe in CHANGE.
I AM CHANGE (no matter what my situation is today).

No comments:

Post a Comment