SELLING! Imported Contact Lens at a reasonable price! Click the link below!

I`m initially blown away by your presence... =)

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I gotta scholarship program. :]

This actually happened yesterday, August 17, 2009. While I was practicing with my club (Fil-Sci) for our upcoming Sabayang Pagbigkas this Wednesday, Ms. Belle, the Officer-in-Charge of our school, disturbed the peace [nice term. LOL] and called for me. I went to her and she said something to me. According to her, I am eligible for a scholarship program. She claims that I deserve it though I admit that my knowledge is not yet enough for those kinds of things. Tsss. :| But anyway, I'm very thankful that this priviledge is being given to me. It's my honor to experience this kind of opportunity.


I's like to share to that qualifications of this scholarship program. It's located in my Ttalk thread. Here it is: http://www.candymag.com/teentalk/index.php/topic,167127.0.html.
***

For the happenings for this day, well, not much. But I'm happy. :] Reyea, my friend, gave me two (2) textmates who are her Badminton teammates/friends (I hope my beloved mushroom won't get mad at me. HAHAHA). I just hope that bigyan nila ako ng load. Hahaha! Kidding. :))


And oh, damn those two shitheads-- Eman and Ryan. WTF. They're always making my life miserable. Argh! While I was having my lunch in our classroom, he said, "Pia, ang lakas mo daw uminom ah." No comment na lang ako dun kasi totoo naman eh. Alangan namang i-deny ko pa. Eh binuking nako ng hayop na Jeffrey na yan eh. XD So there. And that Ryan. Ayun, doing his usual crap. Inaasar na naman ako. Eh napikon na talaga ako dun so I said, "F*ck you ka!!" Narinig niya tapos sinabi, "Ah talaga? Gusto mo pakyuhin kita dyan?! blabla.." Tapos ayun ankulet, he doesn't stop. Kaya umalis na lang ako pati na rin yung friend kong si Lady para matikom na ang bibig niya. >:(


But ya know what, I do miss *toot!* kahit last Saturday lang kami nagkausap. Bugso ng damdamin ang nangyari eh. Pero atleast, nagkaron naman ng closure in the end ang mga bagay-bagay na nagpapagulo sa isipan ko ngayon. I've been open to him and no regrets in the end! :) Nasabi ko na ang dapat kong sabihin and I'm happy. Those are simple nothings that makes me smile. Kahit unti lang. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment