SELLING! Imported Contact Lens at a reasonable price! Click the link below!

I`m initially blown away by your presence... =)

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Modeling's interesting!

Mkay, don't get me wrong. I don't wanna be a model (I'm not fit for those anyway :P). I just find it interesting.. But as I was surfing along youtube, I suddenly felt a throb in my chest that makes me wanna check out..

THIS!



and this..



and lastly, this!



Hmm.. Ramp modeling's fun, isn't it? :)


That's why I'm being vain (for ages!) in front of the mirror and can't help but strut my stuff regardless of what other people might say. Who cares?! They're just jealous because I have assets that they are only wishing to have. *flips hair* And that is what you called "being a model even when you're not a model." :]


1 comment:

  1. Yeah it's definitely interesting. :) Why don't you try? you'll never know! ;)

    Phoebe Rutaquio
    http://projectll.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete